MOTOFIT GROUP POLICIES, RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
MotoFit Group accepts the following payment methods through the website: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and checks. Cash payments are accepted the day of the event.
MotoFit Group has a 14-day cancellation policy. If you wish to cancel your reservation, you will receive full credit toward another MotoFit event if you cancel prior to the 14-day window. There are no refunds. Cancellations will not be accepted with less than 14 days’ notice. MotoFit reservations are transferable to another person that you designate, see below.
As an alternative MotoFit Group issues credits equal to the original purchase price of that event, (if notified outside of 14 days). Credits for MotoFit Group events can be used toward any event, providing the event is not sold out at the time you wish to use your credit. Per our policy, a cancellation must occur 14 days prior to the event for a full credit. Cancellations occurring within the two-week period will result in forfeit of payment.
Please be advised, MotoFit Group administration will not break this policy, so please do not ask as there are no exceptions to the rule. To preclude forfeiture of payment, in the event you are unable to attend a track day beyond the two-week cancellation window; you are allowed to transfer your purchased date(s) to an alternative rider. To insure registration of your alternate attendee, you must contact the MotoFit Group office 72 hours prior to the event.
We ride rain or shine! There are no refunds or credits if you cancel an event due to rain. This means, if it’s raining or if rain is predicted at the event you are cancelling, you will not receive a refund.
MotoFit Group does not provide medical insurance. All riders are responsible for providing their own personal medical insurance coverage.
We have very specific requirements for rider safety gear and motorcycles. For a comprehensive checklist of what is required of both, please review the gear document.
- All riders are required to read and sign the MotoFit Group “Release of Liability” waiver on the date of event during morning registration. This waiver simply states that participation in this sport is dangerous and you will not hold, MotoFit Group., their staff or other riders liable.
- All riders must attend the mandatory morning riders meeting. Non-attendees will not be allowed on the track until they have sufficiently reviewed all aspects of missed riders meeting.
- All riders are responsible for their own personal medical insurance coverage. MotoFit Group does not provide medical insurance. Reckless riding of any kind is subject to ejection from the event.
- Crashing– DON’T. If you do crash, the accident will be evaluated and if it’s determined that it was caused by reckless or unsafe riding, it will result in ejection from the day’s event. If we feel it was just a simple incident and the medical staff clears you to be able to continue, we will attempt to return you bike back to a condition that is safe to ride and if desired, we will get you back on course.
- All motorcycles and safety gear must be inspected by tech inspection prior to re-entry to the track.
- Falsification or misuse of tech stickers (group jumping) will result in ejection from day’s event.
- If an unregistered rider is found riding a registered rider’s bike, both the registered and unregistered riders will be ejected from the day’s event and banned from MotoFit Group for the remainder of the year.
- Alcohol consumption and illegal substances are strictly prohibited at any MotoFit Group event. Having any medical issues that require to use such substances does not give you permission to participate.
- MotoFit Group reserves the right to refuse admission to any individual. Riders ejected from any MotoFit Group event forfeit all payments/credits for that day.